Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Never-Changing

Life is...Never-Changing
What an untrue statement – life is always changing. Whether we want it to or not. 

I have been praying so hard for others lately, really saddened by things happening, and it has consumed my thoughts. It really doesn’t matter what it is; we have all been there. 

Change is hard. 
I realized when I say someone or something changed, it probably did, but just as probable is that I changed
That is a combination of the 2. 

I was praying for circumstances and people and listening to the worship portion from a service a few weeks ago while putting dishes in the dishwasher. They sang the song Tremble by Mosaic MSC, and I just started bawling. 


Peace, bringing it all to peace
The storm surrounding me
Let it break at Your name

Still, call the sea to still
The rage in me to still
Every wave at Your name

Jesus, Jesus, You make the darkness tremble
Jesus, Jesus, You silence fear
Jesus, Jesus, You make the darkness tremble
Jesus, Jesus

Your name is a light that the shadows can't deny
Your name cannot be overcome
Your name is alive forever lifted high
Your name cannot be overcome

I cried and cried and cried. Arms lifted high. Surrendering. Once again.

Things will change, people will change, the world will change, I will change, but God never will! 

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”
Hebrews 13:8 NIV

I FOUND PEACE!







No comments:

Post a Comment