Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

New


Life is…New


baby girl
My very first blog ended with a prayer that God would give me the opportunity to carry another baby and to hold him or her. He has answered my prayer. In October a baby girl will join our family! We are thrilled, but I’ll be honest with you, when I first found out about our miracle I wasn’t excited – I didn’t feel anything. After losing two babies I was too scared to get excited or begin thinking of our family growing. I had it in my head that after we got past the first trimester everything would be okay, I could begin thinking of our future, and get excited. Then one Sunday at church there were two songs about how life comes from God, and I had this wave of realization….1) Anything can happen at any time. Three months isn’t the all okay – three weeks old, two years old – no number is a guarantee. And even more sobering 2) I had not even thanked God for answering my prayer! My mindset changed, and we are ecstatic to meet our little girl!
best brother





Help me reach my blogging goal by Subscribing to my blog...enter your email address under "Follow Me" on the left. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment