Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Skiing

Life is...Skiing
Chris and I took David skiing yesterday. I lead to show David how to ski (for him to mimic me) and to show him the way: which way to turn (which run to go down). Chris was behind to pick him up when he fell.

When I skied with David alone I was still in front, because having someone to watch and knowing which way to go was imperative for him to feel safe & to believe he could get down the mountain. When he fell I could walk back up and get him.

My prayer for you this week is that you have someone in your life that goes before you (that you can mimic) as well as someone to pick you up when you fall.
But my BIGGER prayer is that you find Jesus for this.


***He came to earth to show us how to live + to show us which way to go + and to pick us up when we fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment