Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Life is...Where Are My Keys?!

Life is...Where Are My Keys?!
Right now I feel so overwhelmed by everything. Like every little thing is a big thing. I know I need to get away when I can’t find my car keys. That’s not a big deal, everyone does that, but it is a big deal when I drive in the bank drive-thru, turned off my car, but obviously I drove it into the drive-thru lane, and didn’t get out. Then the transaction is done, and…I can’t find my keys!!! 

Well, that happens to me a lot. I put them in different places no matter how many times I tell myself I will only put them in one spot! But I LOOKED + LOOKED, went through my purse 3 times, really went through it, even opened up my wallet to see if it was in there. I looked through the trash, checked my pockets 4 times. Checked the dash, checked the floor, opened up the car door to see if they had somehow fallen out, even though I had just rolled down the window. 

Finally the teller came back to see if I needed anything. I had to tell her I couldn’t find my keys and asked if they were by chance in the thing you put your checks into (yes, great wording). She showed me they weren’t and asked when I lost them. 
How embarrassing!!!
I lost them in the last 5 minutes!

Another look around the car, and I have gone from frustration to panic. Seriously, how am I going to get out of this drive-thru lane? Put the car in neutral and push? 
David asks, “Mommy, are you going crazy?!” 

Yes, yes I am! 

I finally enlist my son, and ask him to unbuckle and come to the front and start searching. I look everywhere again, and then finally look further under my seat. 
THERE THEY ARE! 
How did they get there? How could they get so jammed under my seat within a few minutes and never moving? 
Since my husband works for this credit union I’m sure he’ll hear about his crazy wife! 
I need a vacation!!!!!

“Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
Psalms 61:1-2 NKJV


No comments:

Post a Comment