Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Politics

Life is...Politics

You might not know that in high school and the beginning of college my dream was to become the President of the United States. What changed? It became more and more apparent that being in politics probably meant focusing on and digging up dirt on another candidate and slowly letting my beliefs be bought.
 
Now I realize that this can happen with anyone or any job. We slowly say yes to one thing and no to another not realizing that we're in a valley and not on top of the mountain we intended to be on. Yet it seems utterly apparent when we look at politics today.

As this election comes to a close I want to share a verse I have been reminding myself every time I get worried.
Daniel 2:21 "He (God) changes times and seasons; he deposes king (or presidents) and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning."
My prayer is that people will find their hope in God and not politics - maybe then our country will see peace and be able to show kindness to one another.

Tell your story...
www.GenerationsToGenerations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment